"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."
Howellhappenings is my sweet pea!
1. “I am in tears, while carrying you to your last resting place as much as I rejoiced when bringing you home in my own hands fifteen years ago.” (Source)
Aside from the general SADFACE EMOTICON and I NEVER WANT TO THINK ABOUT THIS EVER feelings this article inspired, I will note that the best epitaph is clearly “[Myia] never barked without reason, but now he is silent." This is because, in addition to being a moving epitaph, it also reads like an extremely passive-aggressive note to the neighbors.
aries - hans landa
taurus - marcellus wallace
gemini - jackie brown
cancer - butch
leo - fredrick zoller
virgo - mr.pink
libra - o-ren ishii
scorpio - mr. blonde
sagittarius - django
capricorn - the bride
aquarius - mia wallace
pisces - jungle julia
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.
This is bloody fantastic.
just stick your hands in boiling hot coffee. go on. do it. just shove your fingers on in that blistering hot cuppa joe. throw an egg in there. who gives a shit. eat your god damn coffee eggs like the stupid slobbering idiot that you are
thIS WHOLE FUCKING ARTICLE
convert your office into a horrible disaster